Matching electric performance with a design that is true to the spirit of Jaguar, I‑PACE includes the care, service and support that Jaguar ownership always gives you. And, as a zero tailpipe emissions electric vehicle, I‑PACE can offer further advantages including access to incentives and benefits provided by government, local authorities and businesses supporting the move to electric cars.
- HOV Lane Access: ZEVs are eligible for Clean Air Vehicle decals to access HOV lanes. The decals are subject to availability.
- Rebate: The Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) offers $2,500 for the purchase or lease of new zero emission vehicles and $1,500 for plug-in hybrids. Zero-emission motorcycles may receive up to $900. Rebate eligibility is subject to income caps. Review the CVRP website for more information.
- Rebate: San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) is offering a $1,000 point-of-sale rebate specifically for teachers and first responders that work and reside in SDG&E territory. This is in addition to the up to $10,000 in state cash rebate and federal tax credit incentives available. The rebate is being offered on a first-come, first-served basis and is good while limited funds are available.
- Rebate: Redding Electric Utility (REU) is offering a $1,000 account credit for the purchase or lease of a new qualified electric vehicle (up to 2). See the REU Residential EV Rebate Application for complete list of terms and conditions. REU is also offering $1,000 for the purchase or lease of a new qualified electric vehicle (up to 10). See the REU Commercial EV Rebate Application for complete list of terms and conditions.
- Rebate: The Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) Clean Fuels Rebate program offers a $500 rebate for owning or leasing an eligible plug-in electric vehicle. This offering is only available to PG&E customers with an active residential electricity account.
- Rebate: The Monterey Bay Air Resources District (MBARD) is offering a rebate for electric vehicles for residents of Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz Counties. Applicants must purchase or lease an eligible new vehicle before applying for a rebate. MBARD is providing $2,000 rebates for new battery electric vehicles, $1,000 for new plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, $500 for new electric motorcycles, $1,000 for used battery electric vehicles, and $500 for used plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. Rebates will be issued starting July 1, 2017. This program is first-come, first-served and rebates are issued pending on availability of funds.
- Rebate: The Southern California Edison (SCE) Clean Fuels Rewards program offers a $450 rebate for driving a new, used, or leased electric vehicle (battery electric or plug-in hybrid). This offering is only available to SCE customers with an active residential electricity account. If you have multiple eligible EVs in your household, you may receive a rebate for each vehicle if you otherwise qualify.
- Rebate: The San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District Drive Clean Rebate offers a rebate to local residents and businesses for purchasing EVs. The rebate is up to $3,000 for zero emission vehicles and up to $2,000 for plug-in hybrids. The local rebate can also be combined with state and federal rebates.
- Rebate: The Northern Sonoma County Air Pollution Control District (NSCAPCD) offers a rebate program for the purchase or lease of an eligible clean vehicle. Rebates include $3,000 for battery electric and $2,000 for plug-in hybrid. The District territory includes the northern and coastal regions of Sonoma County, including Healdsburg, Cloverdale, and Guerneville. Download the application and submit via email, mail or fax.
Please contact your local government for further details.